Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Three things that made me happy today:
  • Meeting the young couple who came to look at my rental cottage. She's a law student, he's a carpenter/musician, and they both just struck me as very pleasant and likeable. I hope they want to rent the cottage, especially because I'm getting a slightly funny vibe from the other couple who is interested.
  • The dress I wore. It's a silky (crepe?) salmon-colored tunic I bought on sale at Anthropologie maybe a year ago but for some reason haven't brought out much. I found it in the back of the closet this morning and thought, why not? I wore it with an Ethiopian cross on a black cord around my neck. For some reason, the ensemble made me happy.
  • The prospect of going to the beach tomorrow. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment